Traumaplant® Comfrey CreamONE Tube Does it All - 20 Published Scientific Papers
- Product Info
- Contains No
Traumaplant® provides all the beneficial components of the plant, including choline, rosmarinic acid derivatives, and allantoin – all needed for outstanding care.
Made from the blossoms, leaves, and stems of a specialized comfrey grown specifically for the product (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN), Traumaplant is free of the toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in all other comfrey plants.
- 20 published scientific papers, including 4 randomized, double-blind studies
- Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs)
- Safe for children ages 4 and up
- Specialized comfrey – grown especially for this product
- Non-staining comfrey cream
- A favorite worldwide – millions sold – finally available in the United States
Recommendations: Apply liberally several times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Safe for adults and children over 4 years of age.
From Freshly Harvested Blossoms, Stems and Leaves
Free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (PAs)
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) Extract naturally containing Choline, Rosmarinic Acid and Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glycol Salicylate, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary (Rosimarinus officinalis) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Cultivated without chemicals
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using
Product of Germany